Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Blog

Blogging has become one of my new greatest interest/hobby for now. It has also become one of my greatest things to stress about. The original purpose of my blog was to share and exchange some ideas and release them into blogosphere. I can write anything into my blog, share some photos, videos, travel, experiences, interest and a lot more. I have also other blog which all about General Santos City where I was born and raised.

But this one is my freedom blog. It was my cousin Nelson who encourage me to make blog. I'm not really a good writer but I find it very challenging on my part. It's something new to me. I'm a type of person who always seek adventure though risk is not my passion. I remembered I used to visit a blog in blogosphere specially to my former boss and other blog links. I was amazed how they do it and the article was very interesting to read. I realized why not make one of my own? Here I am now a newbie to blogosphere. Enjoy your stay and you can freely browse and leave some comments. Have a wonderful sunny day to us...

No comments:

This policy is valid from 19 January 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org