Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh Manila!



It was 7th of Feb. my departure from General Santos City going to Manila. Cebu Pacific flight was delayed by an hour. We left Gensan at 3:30 p.m. and we arrived at 5:30 p.m. Waited for Sherilou's to fetch us - she was 2 hours late compared to our flight. =( To reduced our boredom my friend Morian and I were roaming around inside the international airport and took a bunch og photos.


I stayed in Manila for 1 week. I was there for some reasons. Had to witnessed baby Cali Christening and for my medical check-up at U.S.T Hospital. Don't worry guys its nothing serious. Been in Manila for so many times already. We went to Tagaytay and got the best Bulalo in town. It's so cold in there, much better if you have someone to hug to keep you warm- haha! It was a memorable trip. On the next day after Tagaytay, it was a Valentine's Day. I missed Gensan and it much better if I did celebrate my Valentine's day in Gensan for sure it will be a wonderful one since a friend of mine invited me to watch David Pomeranz Concert. I just loved his songs - it's my all time favorite. My friends and I end up shopping in Glorietta Mall during Valentine's day. But we had witness a helicopter throwing rose petals on air..It was so fantastic.... I only seen that in the movie but now it was real....

roaming around inside the airport


dinner somewhere in Q.C. near ABS-CBN


at the reception ( baby Cali Christening)



with my friend Che



What I don't like in Manila was the traffic and the time flies so swiftly .. You can't accomplish all the things that you wanted for the day..



Now let me ask you. Have you ever been to Manila? Do you like to live there for the rest of your life?

4 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

Hi Cindi. Belated Happy Valentines Day! Ganon Talaga dito sa Manila Sobrang traffic at pollution. Kung hindi nga lang nag-aaral pa mga anak ko umuwi na ako sa probinsya.
Galing naman napanuod mo concert ni David

popcorn said...

I spent most of my life in Manila and I'll always miss it - traffic, gulo, pollution and all :)

Cidz said...

@Nanaybelen- Thanks for visiting again... San banda probinsya nyo? =)

@popcorn - totoo talaga ang kasabihan " there's no place like home"

@ Bogcess - thanks for keeping me posted...

Aethen said...

there is something more in Manila that is not only traffic, pollution, and stressing life. You'll see life challenging and exciting, you'll feel the motivation and purpose to life - economically and socially, and you'll be living life differently.

But still, it will Marbel if I am to choose where to live. :D

P.s. sana sinabi mo nagpaManila ka. I should have had met you. :)

This policy is valid from 19 January 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org