Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Someone Who Believes In You


I was so elated when I heard Air Supply is coming to Gensan specially when Bariles the author of Gensan News Online Mag is having " What Air Supply Song Are You'? Blog Contest , it's difinitely "SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES IN YOU". I think this will be my chance to see Air Supply up close. The AIR SUPPLY CONCERT IN GENSAN will be on October 2, 2009. Thanks to the very generous Concert Producer Mr. Michael Wee the owner of GRAB A CRAB RESTAURANT and Coffee Club 101.

"Someone Who Believes In You" - this is the song that I can relate. These are the three paragraphs that I like most in this song:


When there's a dark storm in your horizon
And you think you can't get through it

Just put your hand in my hand
And I'll show you how to do it

When the future looks uncertain
You can count on me to be there
And when your heart and soul are hurtin'
Just look and you will see me there

Just follow where I lead
I'll give you what you need
A love that's always
And someone who believes in you

When I was a kid I liked Air Supply's songs. The first time I heard their music was when my father bought a concert video in abroad. We watch it on betamax with relatives and that was the moment I was enthused about their songs. It was the first band I've ever known during my childhood years. It was also a memorable night for me while watching the video because my father caught me thumb sucking, he put hot chilli on my thumb. That was my last thumb sucking I ever had.

Everything in life happens for a reason. I've experienced a lot of ups and downs in life. I remembered during my childhood years I can say that I lived a wonderful life. Life is like a wheel. One day, some circumtances happened. The life that I used to have was gone. I was shocked of course. But what can I do? Life must go on. Our lifestyles changed which I'm not used to it.

Life was really hard that time for me, so many adjustments must be done. Sometimes I asked God, '"Why us? Why my family? ". As time goes by, my questions has been answered. As I look the entire picture, there was always a purpose for all . Those were the misery, happy and very special times for me. I've learned what really life is. It's not always you were on top or down.

The line of this song catches my attention, reminds me that I believe that God and my family will always be there for me and I can rely on them. They give me strength to continue and be inspired to live a good life. When things get rough, I know whom I can turn to. I know whatever I do, they believe in my abilities. I believe that there's always light at the end of tunnel. God will lead me in the right path and I'll follow where he wants my place in this world. I know I am blessed and loved by God and I am not alone.




The Air Supply in Gensan Concert is a major production of Dreamwork Ventures Inc.'s Platinum Concert Series 2009, in the cooperation with the City Government of Gensan, the Gensan City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. , ABS-CBN. Other partner are Grab a Crab Restaurant, MISO Hardware, San Miguel Corporation, Coca Cola Bottlers Inc., East Asia Royale Hotel, Coffee Dream, Giacominos, NY Fries and Dips, Gaisano Mall of Gensan and Gregoria Printing Press.

6 comments:

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.

bariles said...

Got it Rain!

Thanks for joining!

Hope to see you come awarding time on Monday, 1:30pm at Coffee Club 101.

Keep on blogging!

star said...

Hi sis, life is not perfect. Everything has a reason why we need to experience unexpected things in our life. God wants us to learn, to accept and to forgive. Good luck to us. Madaug man o dili..winner ta tanan..heheh. Congrats to us. Miss yah!!

Scotty's Princess said...

Hi Cinds! I admire you for your strength. Despite life's adversities, you were able to make it through!

See you very soon!

Stina said...

Hi Cidy!

Found your blog after I saw you on TV last night. Congratulations!

Cidz said...

@ You are the light of the world - Thanks for the visit and adding me to your blogroll.. *winks*

@ Bariles - I always had a great time joining your contest.. Looking forward for more upcoming contest soon =)

@Star- Hi sis! see you tomorrow night at the concert. Thanks for the visit =)

@Lainy - Congrats you are one of the winners=)

@Stina - Thanks for dropping by after you saw me on TV =) Keep on coming back and God bless!

This policy is valid from 19 January 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org