Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Very First


I cleaned my bedroom last weekend and all the cabinets. I saw my old photo albums. Then I started to reminisce about the past when I came across to my very first painting which I put in my album. It was 1998, I have a cousin who is good in art and drawing. She even won some contest during her school days. I asked her to teached me some techniques since I always wanted to learn painting. This is our very first lesson and my very first painting. We used pastel colors, it was very easy just like ABC =) I think the outcome was good for an amateur like me.My cousin told me I'm a fast learner.

I remembered when I had my vacation in Switzerland long time ago, my Aunt Lucia and Uncle Jacob brought me to a museum. I see a lot of wonderful paintings by a famous painter like Leonardo Da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh , Picasso and a lot more. I enjoyed the tour and hoping can visit museum once again.

I realized it's been a long time already that I don't do painting anymore. Since I have other interest already, as we grew we keep discovering and learning new things in life.

Do you also appreciate painting's?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naa pud painting nga ana si Gingging, mao tu inyo gi kopya no? he he he.

MaxiVelasco said...

hello. i started painting when i was in highschool. i was just forced to do that because in ateneo de davao, it's a part of their course in H.E. i thought i'd hate it at first but i really got hooked with it.

i continue painting even if i am not really a very good painter. it's just a passion and i love doing it.

iceah said...

galing mo pla magpaint c:

This policy is valid from 19 January 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org