Friday, August 1, 2008

SURVEY: Got this from Shawie

1) Hi, my name is: Cidz
2) When I'm nervous: because I drink too much caffeine
3) The last song I listened to was: Imagine me without you by JACI VELASQUEZ. Wonderful song!
4) If I were to get married right now the best woman/man would be: =)
5) By this time next year I'll be: hopefully somewhere else and happier..
6 ) If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my family!
8) My favorite hair style is: when I'm using ponytail =D
9) My middle initial is: =)
10) This Morning: i woke up: @ 5:45 a.m
11 ) Last night I was talking to: my brother
12) If I was an animal I'd be: Teddy Bear
13) A better name for me would be: *thinking* Cleopatra????HaHaHa!
14) Tomorrow: is 2nd August 2008
15) Tonight I am: going to finish this survey to put it on my blog =)
16) I'm missing: my bestfriend's online
17) My favorite color is/are: red/white/yellow
18 ) My heart is: beating...

PART 1: YOU

19) Were you a planned baby?I'm not sure...
20) Were you the first? nope
21) Were your parents married when you were born? Yessss
22) When were you born? 1979 &**( 3$$$

PART 2: THE FAMILY

23) Parents: married or divorced? married
2 4) Are you an only child? No
25) If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? middle
26 ) Which parent do you get along with best? both
27) Do you have step-parents? nope

PAR T 3: THE FRIENDS

28) Do you have more than one bestfriend? Yes
29) What do you like to do when you are together? chat , eat, movie, badminton and strolling
30) Do you share the same interests? yes, most of them..
31) Which friend can you tell everything to? GOD

PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY

3 2) Do you have a low self-esteem? sometimes...
33 ) Do you get depressed about things easily? not really
34 ) Are you happy right now? i'm sad about something... =(

P ART 5: APPEARANCE

35 ) Are you comfortable with the way you look? right now, no, i think i look harassed..lol!
36) Describe your hair: black, straight and long
37) How do you dress? dress to kill!! hehehe...

No comments:

This policy is valid from 19 January 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org